Crane Tsuru origami earrings
Birds on a branch / asymmetric / 925 Silver
- Crane shaped
- Floral pattern
- Colour: red, green and orange
- Origami dimensions: length ± 1.0 cm, width ± 2.0 cm (± 0.4 x 0.8 inches)
- Total dimensions:
- Earring with branch/birds and one crane, length ± 6.0 cm, width ± 2.0 cm (± 2.4 x 0.8 inches)
- Earring with two cranes, length ± 4.0 cm, width ± 2.0 cm (± 1.6 x 0.8 inches)
- Materials: 925 silver, mini beads and origami paper
- Hook and transparent earnuts closure
- Custom orders available
The crane is a national treasure for the Japanese people. It symbolizes peace, longevity and good luck.
These origami earrings are part of our 925 Silver collection, with unique and limited pieces.
Origami is carefully hand-folded and protected with a superior finish (different layers of water-based and vitrified varnish). This treatment increases water resistance and paper toughness. As each origami is individually hand folded variations may occur and paper pattern may vary from the pictures.
The washi origami paper is made in Japan.
The earrings are presented in a pretty handmade box designed and produced by Nou Cami.
Please let us know if you need a specific size or other colours. We have a wide variety of paper designs. Please note that the price may vary with custom orders.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To keep your jewellery looking lovely, please follow these tips:
- Don’t sleep or swim with it
- Avoid perfume, hairspray, lotions and other chemicals getting in contact with your jewellery
- Like all metals, silver oxidizes. Clean your jewellery regularly with a little water, soap and a soft toothbrush. Rinse and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Be careful not to get the origami wet
- Store it in the original box, safe from humidity