Crane Fukinsei origami earrings / asymmetric set
- Crane shaped
- Flower pattern
- Colour: red, white and green
- Origami dimensions: length ± 1.5 cm, width ± 2.0 cm (± 0.6 x 0.8 inches)
- Total dimensions: length ± 10.5 cm, width ± 2.0 cm (± 4.1 x 0.8 inches)
- Materials: silver plated chain, stainless steel studs (nickel, lead and cadmium free), silver plated charms (moon and stars ± 15 mm, star ± 7 mm) and origami paper
- Transparent earnuts closure
- Custom orders available
The crane is a national treasure for the Japanese people. It symbolizes peace, longevity and good luck.
These glamorous origami earrings will allow you to wear several asymmetrical looks.
- Up to four possible looks
- Adjustable chain height
Origami is carefully hand-folded and protected with a superior finish (different layers of water-based and vitrified varnish). This treatment increases water resistance and paper toughness. As each origami is individually hand folded variations may occur and paper pattern may vary from the pictures.
The washi origami paper is made in Japan.
Earrings are delivered in a nice transparent box with the logo of Nou Cami.
Please let us know if you need a specific size or other colours. We have a wide variety of paper designs. On request 925 silver sterling earring hooks and clips for non-pierced ears are also available. Please note that the price may vary with custom orders.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To keep your jewellery looking lovely, please follow these tips:
- Don’t sleep or swim with it
- Avoid perfume, hairspray, lotions and other chemicals getting in contact with your jewellery
- Store it in the original box, safe from humidity